Hochiki 'Smart-Fix' Dual Relay Controller
A Dual Relay Controller designed to provide two general-purpose relay outputs, each output can be controlled independently and used to control dampers, plant and equipment shutdown.
The monitored input can be used for local power supply fault monitoring or as a general-purpose input.
Also available as a DIN Rail mountable version. Both models feature an integral short-circuit isolator.
- Loop powered
- Single loop address
- Two independently controlled changeover relays
- Relays contact rated at 30Vd.c. at 1 amp
- Auxiliary monitored input
- DIN rail version available
- Both models feature an integral short-circuit isolator