Stopper flush mounted with integral sounder
Protective cover to help stop malicious or accidental false fire alarms. This unique device has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for decades, without restricting legitimate operation of devices such as fire alarm break glass call points.
* Constructed from tough
* clear polycarbonate
* Protects equipment from accidental operation, vandalism, product misuse, dust and weather
* Available with or without integral sounder.
* Integral sounder powered by a 9V PP3 battery (included)
* Optional 12 or 24 VDC powered units
* Available for flush or surface mounted products
* Lock or break seal options for added security
* Optional depth spacers to accommodate a wider variety of products
* Cover backed by a lifetime guarantee against breakage in normal use
* Polycarbonate tested -400F (-400C) to 1200F (490C) Easy to install, can retrofit over existing device
Click on the links below to download the following attachments:
STI6532 Data Sheet.pdf