Hochiki 'Smart-Fix' Dual Sounder Controler
A Dual Sounder Controller, which has been designed to provide two sounder outputs (that can be driven separately) with full fault monitoring. The monitored input can be used for local power supply fault monitoring or as a general-purpose input.
Also available as a DIN Rail mountable version. Both models feature an integral short-circuit isolator.
- Loop powered
- Single loop address
- Two independently controlled changeover relays
- Relays contact rated at 30Vd.c. at 1 amp
- Auxiliary monitored input
- DIN rail version available
- Both models feature an integral short-circuit isolator