Marine approved dual sounder controller
A marine approved addressable dual sounder controller, which has been designed to provide two sounder outputs (that can be driven separately) with full fault monitoring.
The monitored input can be used for local power supply fault monitoring or as a general-purpose input. Features an integral short-circuit isolator.
* Single loop address
* Two independent sounder circuits
* Each circuit fully monitored for open and short circuit faults
* Each alarm circuit fused at 1 amp
* Auxiliary monitored Input
* Outputs are synchronised and can be driven continuously or intermittently
* 24Vd.c. auxiliary power required
* Features an integral short-circuit isolator
* Approved to MED by GL