This Isolated Barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications. It transfers DC signals from fire alarms, smoke alarms, and temperature sensors in hazardous areas.
It can also be used to control I/P converters, power solenoids, LEDs, and audible alarms. Reverse polarity protection prevents damage to the isolator caused by faulty wiring. Since this isolator is loop powered, use the technical data to verify that proper voltage is available to the field devices.
* 2-channel isolated barrier
* 24 Vdc supply (Loop powered)
* Current input/output 0 mA ~ 40 mA
* I/P or transmitter power supply
* Accuracy 1%
* Reverse polarity protection
* Up to SIL2 acc. to IEC 61508
Click on the links below to download the following attachments:
KFDO-CS-EX2.51P Data Sheet.pdf