The QE90 emergency warning & intercommunication system (EWIS)
is designed to facilitate the orderley evacuation of a building in the
event of an emergency.
The evacuation may be initiated automatically by a fire alarm
system, or by a building occupant operating an emergency call
point. Intergrating a flexible alarm and voice warning system with a
dedicated emergency intercom system, the QE90 allows fire
wardens or emergency services personnel to easily control &
coordinate rapid building evacuation. QE90 meets the control *
indicating equipment requirements of installation standards
AS1670.4, complies with equipment standard AS2220.1, and
supports the ISO 8201 T3 evacuation signal & strobe pattern.
* Choive of 10, 25. 50, 100 or 200 Watt RMS power amplifier
modules. Multiple amplifiers may be allocated to individual zones for
* Selection of ISO8201 or AS2220 evacuation signal
* Background music (BGM), local & non emergency paging may be
directed to selected areas
* Areas covered by non emergency paging do not need to
correspond to evacuation zones
* Emergency alarms & public address automatically override non
* Up to 3 (or more) WIP locations available per zone
* MECP control console may be located remotely from the main
* Multiple SECPs (and MECPs for networked systems) may be
remotely located. The entire system (or selected parts of it) can be
controlled from any location as determined by system programming.
Customised cascade sequences available to suit individual
* Distributed amplifier systems available for very large or high rise
* Modular construction allows simple system extension or upgrade
at alater date
Contact us to discuss your EWIS requirements.