SIGMA-2 ZONE SLIDING FIRE DOOR PANEL
The Sigma CP Fire Door Control Panels is a conventional fire alarm panel designed to comply with AS7240-2 and AS7240-4 Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems – Control and Indicating Equipment
The SIGMA-2-M2-SFDI Sliding Fire Door Control Panel comes with 2 conventional zones and is fitted with the Sliding Fire Door Interface Module. This provides all the required outputs and inputs with selectable time delays for the sliding fire door application to enable warning and delay of the door release in the event of either alarm and or mains power failure.
As this is an approved panel you may have the option available to connect to the main buildings Fire System (if on site) as a Sub panel.
* Certified to AS7240.2 and AS7240-4
* Standard options and features as per Sigma CP series panels
* 2 conventional zones (1 zone for each side Fire door) compatible with Hochiki SLV-AS3 detectors
* 24v Monitored Output for Sounder Strobe for use above fire door
* 24v Monitored Door Holder Output (up to 4 x door holders)
* Selectable 0-150 sec delay on door release output by simple jumper setting
* Mains Power Fail activates sounder strobe output and release door according to the delay setup
* Sounder strobe automatically turn off after 45sec of the door being released in the event of power fail, saving battery
Click on the links below to download the following attachments:
SIGMA-2-M2-SFDI Data Sheet.pdf