The flexibility of the Syncro system can be further enhanced by connecting control panels and repeaters together using a high integrity network.
A simple 2-wire connection between each panel allows events to be transmitted to other parts of the system to provide indication or control on a system wide basis.
* Up to 64 nodes
* High integrity protocol
* Fully secure against short or open circuit faults
* Simple 2-wire loop connection
* Supports open ended networks for retrofit applications
* Repeaters share network connection
* Network wide test and disablement functions
* Network wide cause and effect logic
* Flexible configuration options
* Panels configurable to act on network events or not as required
* Hochiki panels supported on single network