We are here to help you with your fire detection needs and can ship items as required.
The health and welfare of our staff, their families and customers are top priority for Incite Fire.
We are closely monitoring updates with COVID-19 and while these are challenging times, we will do what we can to continue supply and support our customers.
Based on Government advice we are implementing the following:
• Call ahead to place your order for quick pickups at your local branch
• We will endeavour to have orders ready for collection at your nominated time
• Phone or email to communicate with local technical, sales and administration staff
• Call our sales team to discuss your site specific and service stock requirements
We have strong stock holdings in our bulk warehouse and local branch network throughout Australia with our delivery service unaffected at this time. Our forward supply is also assured and the risk to supply interruption is mitigated by goods being manufacturing outside China – Securiton is manufactured in Germany and Hochiki is manufactured in UK and Japan.
We have taken all practical precautions to protect our staff and customers by:
• In-person meetings as a necessity only
• All staff have been briefed on best hygiene practices
• Should it become necessary, our sales and technical support teams can work from home to continue to serve you
• As we have multiple warehouses throughout Australia, we have plans in place to continue to supply should a warehouse need to close
Thank you for your ongoing support, we look forward to helping support you through these difficult times.