EVACUATION MODULE 60 WATT
The EVACTRON SD series amplifier units are a range of Building Occupant Warning System (BOWS) which provides Automatic and Manual control of Alert and Evacuation tones. A removable SD Card hasbeen provided with voice-over messages that interrupt the tones with verbal instructions to the occupants during a Fire-Alarm situation.
The SD Card also contains a library of various messages and tones that can be suited individual customer requirements in non-alarm conditions. 4 x external triggers have been provided. i.e. school bell, lockdown and hazard tones, custom messages including multilingual etc.
* Voice-over message, removable SD Card with tone and message library.
* Monitored Strobe Output, 2 wire reversing polarity, up to 3amps to directly drive strobes.
* 22-30vdc power input with reverse-polarity protection.
* High efficiency, low stand-by and full-load current draw, class D amplifiers (20-120 watt)
* Onboard LED indication for fault and function status.
* ALERT and EVACUATE tones (Evac ISO T3-default or Evac2220 selectable via DIP switch)
* 4 x external inputs, to trigger custom SD tones or messages, 2 extra via SD FASCIA/KEYPAD
* Test and False Alarm messages using on-board push buttons.
* Test Tone for speaker output calibration
* Alarm input with ALERT to EVAC change-over timer 0-8 minute.
* Local microphone M1 input (plug-in using EVACTRON SD1 MIC) or terminals provided.
* Local microphone M1 output for simple looping, no balancing transformers required.
* Balanced AUX input with 3.5mm socket for e.g. IPOD, can be used B.G.M or testing.
* Chime feature available for both M1 and M2 if required upon activation.
* Monitored 100v speaker output with open and short protection.
* Fault output contacts selectable N.O. or N.C. with remote common-fault input and output.
* Fault condition after 10 minutes if no action or left in ISOLATE.
* Common 1V audio output – RCA connection to drive additional slave amplifiers if required.
* Terminals for standard wired in 003 key-switch or selector-switch.
* IDC socket for connection to SD1 FASCIA/KEYPAD.
* Plug-in terminal connectors for easy upgrades and powering down.
* Full access from above for all controls and connections.
Click on the links below to download the following attachments:
EVAC-SD-60 Data Sheet.pdf
EVAC-SD-60 Installers Guide.pdf