Infra Red Intrinsically Safe Flame Detector Alloy Housing
Infra Red Intrinsically Safe Flame Detector Alloy Housing is an Intrinsically Safe Triple IR (IR3) flame detector designed for use where open flaming fires may be expected and responds to the light emitted from flames during combustion.
The detector discriminates between flames and other light sources by responding only to particular optical wavelengths and flame flicker frequencies. This enables the detector to avoid false alarms due to such factors as flickering sunlight. Ideal for the detection of flames from the burning of Aviation Fuels (kerosene), Butane, Grain & Feeds, Hydrogen, Paper, Natural Gas, Petrol (gasoline) etc.
* Unaffected by convection currents, draughts or wind and solar-blind
* Tolerant of fumes, vapours, dust and mist
* ATEX certification to: EEx ia IIC T4 (135 C) (zones 0, 1 and 2)
* Responsive to a flame more than 25 m away
* Selectable response speed
* Class 1 performance as defined in BS EN54 10:2002 (on the high sensitivity setting)
* Optical self-test
* SIL capable
Click on the links below to download the following attachments:
IFD-E-IS Data Sheet.pdf
IFD-E-IS Operators Manual.pdf
IFD-E-IS User Manual.pdf